Caring for those you love is our mission!
- INTEGRITY: Uncompromising high standards of moral and ethical conduct in our actions and relationships.
- CARING: Improving the health of our patients and residents by displaying respect, dignity and equal access.
- EXPERTISE: Committed to the highest level of service, knowledge and performance to those we serve.
A Strong History of Health Care Services
Greenville Regional Hospital reflects a strong history of health care services to its community and the surrounding area.
As an independent, non-profit organization, Greenville Regional Hospital has developed a reputation for attracting top specialty physicians from major healthcare facilities in St. Louis, Springfield and Belleville to its Outpatient Specialty Clinics on a regular basis.
More than 50 specialty physicians see patients for consultation and treatment here each month.
Our active medical staff includes two OB-GYN specialists, a full-time surgeon, internal medicine/pediatrician, two psychiatrists, and seven family practice physicians who, together with our staff, bring you the best possible care, close to home, with the compassion you’ve come to depend upon from us.
As the area grows, Greenville Regional Hospital becomes a more critical link in the local healthcare system. We are devoted to bringing you the technology, people and care that make Greenville Regional Hospital an outstanding choice for obstetrics, emergencies, cardiac rehabilitation, inpatient/outpatient surgery, health education classes, outpatient specialty clinics and other medical services.
The Healthcare Facilities Accreditation Program (HFAP), an independent, recognized accreditation authority. We earned this distinction after HFAP conducted an extensive and objective review of our quality and safety standards and that of all of our related services.
- The United States Department of Health and Human Services in the Medicare Program
- American Medical Association
- The State of Illinois Department of Public Health
A member of:
- The American Hospital Association
- The Illinois Hospital & Health Systems Association
Approved for training:
- Professional Nursing Students
- Licensed Practical Nursing Students
- Nurse Assistant Students
- X-ray Technologist Students
- Cardiopulmonary Students